All settlements and payment arrangements
are made in accordance with your established policies.
Our goal is for bills to be paid in a timely manner, tailored to
Our self-pay program is designed
to procure payments on slow paying international accounts without
formally turning them over to a collection agency. If the account
is not resolved to your satisfaction we can send it for full collection
We provide comprehensive billing
and follow-up for client selected patient accounts that are not
aged enough for collection agency work. Using your internal policies
and procedures, IPFS can extended self-pay discounts if the patient
qualifies for your program.
We understand that preserving an
even balance between patient relationships and securing payment
of your bills is a very important factor, our professionals will
treat your patients with professionalism and courtesy.
We allow more flexibility in operational
aspects of your program. Minimum numbers of statements can be organized;
we know however that direct phone contact results in increased payments
and happier patients.
- Obtaining payment of medical bills from international
patients who are often confused by foreign billing systems.
- Working with uninsured patients to set up payment
plans and monitor their success.
- Early contact by IPFS communicates your message
to international patients about your payment options and expectations.
- Methodical approach to international self-pay
- Identifying patients awaiting financial assistance
and charity eligibility quickly.
- Patients are comfortable with the process.
- Greater flexibility in operational aspects of
- Prevent accounts from going to bad debt,
or transfer to for collections earlier in the cycle if necessary.
- Fewer accounts go to bad debt and
provide cash earlier in the revenue cycle.
- Self-pay accounts materially decrease.
- More payment plans from an early
- Increased volume of accounts with
insurance identified for billing.
- Experts deal with the international
- International patients are coached
through the billing process.
- Happier patients and more bills paid.
- Accounts are paid earlier, and at
a lower contingency fee.